Production Blog: Film Review

 Since the deadline is approaching quickly, all editing was thrown together for peer review. Using iMovie, I assembled all of the shots into a single film. When others saw the video, they had a variety of reactions. The plot was simply grasped, which was the most crucial reaction I received. The major message of the film was understood by both of the people who watched it. I had my history teacher and my classmate review my film since they would give honest opinions and advice. The female main character's attitude toward the scenario, as well as the tension created by the female main character and the major male character who portrayed the villain, were all comprehended. While my goal for the film was horror, I was told there wasn't much of a horror aspect to my film. This was due to the actors and props not displaying any blood or harm. I intend to reshoot a few scenes later with some of my group members present. My classmate had also told me that the movie was a tad too fast-paced. This was the second time I had to deal with criticism. They told me what the problem was, but they didn't provide me much advice on how to solve it. Later, I intend to work with my fellow partners to find ways to slow down my film. This may necessitate the deletion of a few sequences in order to lower the pace of other scenes. Scenes that do not contribute significantly to the plot of the film will almost certainly be cut. I'd have the film reevaluated once the sequences are cut and some are expanded to see if the missing bits impacted the plot understanding. 17 The final criticism I received was how the lighting for the ending of the movie was dark. This was a problem since the actors were not able to be seen clearly. When I complete editing for my movie, I will edit the video to present a higher brightness to the audience, so the actors are able to be seen clearly. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Final Task

Editing Blog

Production Blog: Changes Made From Film Review