My Final Task

After a full year of creative planning, filming, and editing, I have come to the end of my journey. I finally finished my film “Victim Nine” along with my group members! After many days of work and planning, I have finished my movie and cannot be happier of the outcome. Throughout this journey I have learned so much about the film making process and how challenging it is to create. After planning, filming, and editing my commercial, music video, and film, I have learned how to work with a group of people to create amazing pieces of media. I have always idolized actors and directors, and it was great to experience both worlds at once! I cannot be happier that I joined this class. This is not the beginning of my adventure, and I will continue to create and produce many films for fun and hopefully work. I hope to use this knowledge and work in media production later on in my life. I now present my final film, Victim Nine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Blog

Production Blog: Changes Made From Film Review